Election Information

2023 Elections

Spring Election April 4



Absentee Ballots

To request an absentee ballot go to:  myvote.wi.gov

Voter Registration Form

To register go to:  myvote.wi.gov

Voter ID Law

Click here for information and FAQ.

To Run for Office

General information for local government candidacy:

The following link provides you with the necessary forms, to be filed with the Town Clerk.


Campaign Registration Statement

Form Name

Campaign Registration Statement (aka Campaign Finance Registration Statement)

Form Number

CF-1 (formerly ETHCF-1)
- Registration Statement
Declaration of Candidacy

Nomination paper for nonpartisan office.